CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

Monday, October 1, 2012

IMPORTANT NEWS!


A couple of important things I need to tell you :

I was informed by 3 different people that my phone was not receiving their calls/texts in the past few weeks! On Friday , I went to Verizon & ordered a replacement phone (which just came) SO if you were someone who tried to contact me , but thought I was ignoring you - Please try again shortly! Thank you for your patience!
 Second  I will be out of the salon to get  married From October 29th until November 5th.. (One month away!) You  may find that booking appointments before  or after this time will be  challenging- I strongly suggest you try looking for your next appointment  now if you haven't booked it already... 
  And just in case you  did not open the last couple  emails I sent out regarding it, I turned off the old phone number at the salon and  the ONLY number you need for me now is  253-376-6974. PLEASE put it in your phone now before you forget! :)
  If you have not "liked" me on Facebook  yet & you are  a FB user , please like me at  https://www.facebook.com/Colorworkshair
 I post updates on new products , Salon openings,salon closures regarding inclement weather ,  and  if I have last minute openings . I am doing this rather than sending out emails  that people dont really like getting. SO  CHECK ME OUT!! 
 Thanks so much  Tamara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR FEEDBACK FOR ME.....